Monday, March 26, 2012

Morning people....

I am a morning person.  I do not apologize for this.  I get up, I get going and I am usually pretty happy about it!  I would go as far as to say that I am the most productive in the morning before most people I know are even functioning.  I never understood what a gift this was until I married Aaron.  Let's just say...he doesn't share my affinity for the wee hours of the morning.    I think it is quite ironic that one of our children has inherited my love for the sunrise and one has inherited Aaron's disdain for the same.

My breakfast buddy

Abby and I often can be found early on a Saturday (if there is no soccer...) running around town getting things done while the other two are still sawing logs.  This past Saturday was no exception.  All before 10:00, we had gone to breakfast, gone grocery shopping, gassed up the vehicles, cleaned of the van, washed and vacuumed the van and returned home ready to tackle some housecleaning!! 

Don't hate us because we are perky.

1 comment:

  1. You are more than welcome to come over and tackle some housecleaning at our house in the wee hours of the morning. We will even stay in our beds and won't bother you a bit! :-)

    ReplyDelete