Friday, March 23, 2012

The man needs new shoes!

Aaron wears two types of shoes right now--Crocs and tennis shoes--and only wears tennis shoes when absolutely necessary. 

He met me for lunch today at work which means he walked in the rain to meet me since we only live a block away from my office.  As he was walking me back to my office, he nonchalantly tells me that he needs a new pair of shoes.  He shows me this...



Poor thing...he had been walking around with a hole in his shoe!  Every time he took a step, water shot up through the hole into the shoe!!


Isn't he pitiful?  Guess we will be going shoe shopping....

1 comment:

  1. We'll be going shoe shopping for Brian, too. The soles on his shoes busted while he was in England and he forgot his tennis shoes. He bought some cheap flip flops in Florida!

    ReplyDelete