Sunday, August 28, 2011

I went to bed last night in 2011 and woke up in the 80s!!

What can I say?  Abby has a unique style.  She has always marched to the beat of her own drum and it is one of the things that I love the most about her.  So I wasn't totally shocked when this is what she was wearing when she came downstairs for church this morning...


You have to appreciate the shoes...



Yes, those are sequins.

She had the whole pink jeans and black skirt thing going on.


Here's the back of the outfit...


All she needed was a can of Aqua Net and a side ponytail!!

That's my sweet, sweet Abby!

4 comments:

  1. Oh beautiful Abby! Love love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abby looks good ---Of course grammy thinks that she would look good in an old sack--She is
    a-stylin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Digging it! Cool, man!!

    ReplyDelete