Thursday, August 18, 2011

Confessions of a Soccer Mom: I need a vacation

I absolutely love being a wife, a mom and a student (well...sometimes I don't like the student part so much).  But...I am in desperate need of a vacation.  Not going to get it though.  Here's whats on the agenda for the next ten days:

6+ hours of soccer practice
2 soccer games


130 pages to read on Wesleyan Theology
350 pages to read on Christian Leadership
Write 2 essay questions
Write 1200 word essay on the Wesleyan Quadrilateral
Write 5 page essay on Christian Leadership


Plan 1 Jr. High Sunday School Lesson then teach it to 15 Jr. Highs
Take a 2 hour exam
Work 7 8-hour shifts


Help out with soccer field prep day
Go to youth cook out
Laundry, grocery store, etc.

I honestly don't know how it is all going to get done.  Bye-bye dream of an umbrella drink....


4 comments:

  1. You should take another vaca out to the warm, sunny, Arizona to see me again! It has been a year! I will make you a fruity drink with an umbrella in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it, even though that list made me want a nap

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only do the have-to's, don't try for perfection, don't be afraid to ask for help, and remember I'm just a phone call away if you need scream at somebody!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This family is always into overachieving! Praying for you Brooke.

    ReplyDelete