Thursday, August 25, 2011

I just don't understand....mismatched socks???


First it started off with wearing flip flops that did not match.  For example, she might wear an orange flip flop on her left foot but a green flip flop on the right foot.   

We have now progressed to the same thing but with socks.

Here are Anna's feet before leaving for school this morning.  Notice anything odd?


It's not like the girl doesn't have any socks that match...here's the proof!!

These are socks that I just matched this morning.  But...here's how she would prefer to have them


In fact, she has asked me to not match her socks anymore because she prefers to wear them all mixed up. I don't know if she is just being lazy or being creative :-).

I just don't understand....I guess I am getting old!  It could always be worse...no use in fighting over mismatched socks...right???

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog because I'm posting about this same thing!!!

    www.esthersblessing.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. its just the style people mismatch them all the time these days

    ReplyDelete