Friday, April 13, 2012

Thankful....and refreshed

As overwhelmed as I have been over the last few weeks, the last few days have been a breath of fresh air!  I am so thankful for the Godly women that are in my life.  They are truly a gift from God and I cherish each laugh, cry, smile, hug, phone call, text message, note of encouragement and prayer.

There are some close by and those that are time zones and states away, some that I see everyday and others that I see every once and again.  Some have known and loved me for years and others have loved me for a shorter time.  These Godly women span generations, are of different races and ethnicities, socioeconomic classes and educational levels and have a myriad of life experiences and interests.

Each one is striving to love God and love neighbor.  Their friendship and love are priceless.  Whether you are in Kentucky, Tennessee, Arizona or any where in between and beyond, know that I am thankful for you and count you among my many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment