Monday, July 1, 2013

Today marks a new beginning!

July 1, 2013.....

the day I became a missionary.

As of this morning, I am officially a Church and Community Worker with the Global Board of General Ministries of the United Methodist Church appointed to the Tazewell District Cooperative Ministry in the Holston Conference.  What a mouthful!!


Many, many years ago when I was just a teen, I responded to call for missionaries.  I never really thought that I would be able to claim that title after life took its twists and turns, but God is faithful when he calls and blesses those who are faithful in the answering.  I look forward to seeing what the future holds!

I would love to share this journey with you.  If you would like to be on a mailing list with updates on the new project, please contact me!  I covet your prayer support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment