Monday, August 22, 2011

Confessions of a Soccer Mom--I love my gear!

I love my soccer gear.  I will admit that I am just a bit compulsive about having everything that MIGHT be needed.  Not only that, but I like everything to be ORGANIZED!  I will leave that for another blog sometime.  I wanted to share with you my newest piece of equipment.  I saw another soccer family with this awesome little wagon and knew that I just had to have one.

Here is the wagon all nice and folded flat.


It easily fold out to carry all of the other stuff!


It is very large and sturdy!! (Translation:  I can take more stuff to the field.)



Here it is loaded up.  It is carrying three soccer chairs, a full cooler, a large bag full of food and snacks and a backpack.


This is so much easier than actually carrying all of this gear to a field!!


It's not just good on the pavement.  This little baby has four wheel drive capability!!


Makes my Aaron's job so much easier!!

3 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Even more awesome he posed for you take the pics! Shanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, where do I get one and how much is it going to cost me?!

    ReplyDelete